2008 Cypress LaserInc. All Rights Reserved
|Design By: Cypress Laser Inc.
Doctors continue to discover shocking facts about how smoking hurts your health and well-being.5>
- Smokers age faster than nonsmokers.
- Smokers have less energy than nonsmokers.
- Smoking fogs our memory by cutting down the blood flow to the brain.
- Smoking robs you of your freedom. Diseases like emphysema keep you from getting around and leading a full life.
- One quarter of smokers who don't quit will die of smoke-related disease, shortening their lives by ten or more years.
- Women who smoke may get more severe forms of breast cancer than nonsmokers.
- Women who smoke are more likely to get osteoporosis (brittle bones) and cervical cancer.
- Women who smoke and take hormones (such as estrogen) after menopause may have a greater chance of having a stroke or blood clots.
Your smoking harms those around you too. This can be hard to hear, especially before you are ready to quit. But....5>
- People who live with smokers are more likely to get lung cancer, emphysema, and other lung problems.
- Chldren who spend time with smokers get sick more often with colds, flu, ear infections, bronchitis annd pneumonia.
- Children's allergies and asthma are also made worse.
drug free &
Call (863) 293-2458